روتر شبکه سیسکو Cisco 3925E ISR
- توضیحات تکمیلی
- نظرات (0)
Cisco 3925E ISR
|تعداد پورتهای 10/100/100||
|تعداد پورتهای SFP||
Service-module slots : 2
Onboard DSP (PVDM) slots : 3
Memory DDR2 ECC DRAM: Default : 1 GB
Memory DDR2 ECC DRAM: Maximum :2 GB
Compact Flash (external): Default :Slot 0: 256 MB – Slot 1: None
Compact Flash (external): Maximum : Slot 0: 4 GB – Slot 1: 4 GB
External USB 2.0 slots (Type A) : 2
USB console port (Type B) (up to 115.2 kbps) : 1
Internal: AC, PoE, and DC*
|Redundant power supply||
Internal: AC, PoE, and DC*
AC input voltage :100 to 240 VAC autoranging
AC input frequency : 47 to 63 Hz
AC input current range, AC power supply (maximum) :7.1 to 3.0A
AC input surge current : <50A
DC Operating Input Voltage :24Vdc – 60Vdc
Max Input Current range, DC power supply (A) : 33.2 – 12.4
DC Input Surge Current : <50A
Typical power (no modules) (watts) : 150
Maximum power with AC power supply (watts) : 420
|ابعاد (H x W x D)||
(133.35x 438.15 x 476.25 mm )
Rack height :3RU
Rack-mount 19in. (48.3 cm) EIA : Included
Rack-mount 23in. (58.4 cm) EIA : Optional
Wall-mount : No
Weight with AC power supply (no modules) : 39 lb (17.7 kg)
Weight with PoE power supply (no modules) : 40 lb (18.1 kg)
Typical weight (with modules) : 60 lb (27.2 kg)
Back and sides to front
|Optional airflow kit (includes filter)||
Acoustic: Sound pressure (typical/maximum) : 57.6/77.6
Acoustic: Sound power (typical/maximum) : 67.8/84.7
(-40 to 70ºC)
|میران مقاومت در برابر رطوبت||
47 CFR, Part 15
CISCO3925E/K9 : ● Cisco 3925 with 4 onboard GE, C3900-SPE200/K9, 3 EHWIC slots, 3DSP slots, 2 SM slots, 256MB CF default, 1 GB DRAM default, IP Base
● The Cisco 3900 Series routers offer increased levels of services integration with voice, video, security, mobility, and data services.
|Services on demand||
● A single Cisco IOS Software Universal image is installed on each Cisco ISR G2. The Universal image contains all of the Cisco IOS Software technology sets, which you can activate with a software license. With the Universal image your business can quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new Cisco IOS Software image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
|High performance with integrated services||
● The Cisco 3900 Series enables deployment in high-speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 350 Mbps.
● Designed to address customer business requirements, the Cisco 3900 Series with the modular architecture offers increased capacity and performance as your network needs grow.
● The Cisco 3900 Series architecture provides energy-savings features that include the following:
● The Cisco 3900 Series maximizes investment protection by supporting:
● The Cisco 3900 Series routers are highly modular platforms with several types of module slots to add connectivity and services for varied branch-office network requirements.
● The Cisco 3900 Series routers are powered by high-performance multicore processors that can support the growing demands of high-speed WAN connections to the branch office while also running multiple concurrent services.
|Embedded IP Security with Secure Sockets Layer (IPSec/SSL) VPN hardware acceleration||
● Embedded hardware encryption acceleration is enhanced to provide higher scalability, which, combined with an optional Cisco IOS Software Security license, enables WAN link security and VPN services (both IPSec and SSL acceleration).
|Multigigabit fabric (MGF)||
● The Cisco 3900 Series introduces an innovative MGF that allows for efficient module-to-module communication, enabling tighter services interactions across modules while reducing the overhead on the router processor.
|TDM interconnectivity fabric||
● Unified communications services in the branch office are significantly enhanced with the use of TDM interconnectivity fabric in the router architecture, allowing for scaling of DS-0 channel capacity.
|Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports||
● The Cisco 3900 Series provides up to four 10/100/1000 Ethernet WAN ports.
|Innovative universal-serial-bus (USB)-based console access||
● A new, innovative, mini-B USB console port supports management connectivity when traditional serial ports are not available.
|Optional integrated power supply for distribution of PoE and universal DC power supply||
● An optional upgrade to the internal power supply provides inline power (802.3af-compliant PoE, Cisco ePoE, and Cisco Inline Power) to optional integrated switch modules.
|Optional integrated redundant power supply (RPS) and PoE boost||
● Power redundancy is available by installing an optional integrated RPS, thereby decreasing network downtime and protecting the network from power-supply failures.
|Designed for flexible deployments||
● The Cisco 3945 and 3925 are designed for Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) environments.
|Cisco Services Performance Engine (SPE)||
● The Cisco 3900 Series offers field-replaceable SPEs.
|Cisco Services Module||
● A service-module slot replaces the network module and the extension module for voice and fax (EVM) slots and is offered on Cisco 3900 Integrated Services Routers.
|Cisco Enhanced High Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC)||
● The EHWIC slot replaces the high-speed WAN interface card (HWIC) slot and can natively support HWICs, WAN interface cards (WICs), voice interface cards (VICs), and voice/WAN interface cards (VWICs).
|Cisco Internal Services Module (ISM)||
● A single ISM slot provides flexibility to integrate intelligent services modules that do not require interface connections in the Cisco 3945 and Cisco 3925.
|Cisco High-Density Packet Voice Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Module (PVDM3) Slots on Motherboard||
● PVDM3 slots natively support PVDM3 modules, providing support for richer density for rich-media voice and video.
|Compact Flash Slots||
● Two external Compact Flash slots are available on the Cisco 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers. Each slot can support high-speed storage densities upgradable to 4 GB in density.
|USB 2.0 Ports||
● Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports are supported; they provide secure token capabilities and storage.
● IPv4, IPv6, static routes, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), BGP Router Reflector, Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS‑IS), Multicast Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMPv3), Protocol Independent Multicast sparse mode (PIM SM), PIM Source Specific Multicast (SSM), Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP), IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast, MPLS, Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN, IPSec, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3 (L2TPv3), Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), IEEE802.1ag, and IEEE802.3ah.
● Generic routing encapsulation (GRE), Ethernet, 802.1q VLAN, Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol (MLPPP), Frame Relay, Multilink Frame Relay (MLFR) (FR.15 and FR.16), High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC), Serial (RS-232, RS-449, X.21, V.35, and EIA-530), PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE), and ATM.
● QoS, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Hierarchical QoS, Policy-Based Routing (PBR), Performance Routing, and NBAR.
● The Web Services Management Agent (WSMA) defines a mechanism through which you can manage a network device, retrieve configuration data information, and upload and manipulate new configuration data. WSMA uses XML-based data encoding that is transported by the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) for the configuration data and protocol messages.
● Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM) is a distributed and customized approach to event detection and recovery offered directly in a Cisco IOS Software device. It offers the ability to monitor events and take informational, corrective, or any desired EEM action when the monitored events occur or when a threshold is reached.
● Cisco IOS IP Service-Level Agreements enable you to assure new business-critical IP applications as well as IP services that use data, voice, and video in an IP network.
|Device staging and configuration||
● Cisco Configuration Professional is a GUI device-management tool for Cisco IOS Software-based access routers. This tool simplifies routing, firewall, IPS, VPN, unified communications, and WAN and LAN configuration through GUI-based easy-to-use wizards.
|Networkwide deployment, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting||
● CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) is a suite of integrated applications for simplifying day-to-day management of a Cisco end-to-end network, lowering OpEx while increasing network availability. CiscoWorks LMS offers network managers an easy-to-use web-based interface for configuring, administering, and troubleshooting the Cisco Integrated Services Routers, using new instrumentation such as Cisco IOS EEM.
|Networkwide staging, configuration, and compliance||
● CiscoWorks Network Compliance Manager (NCM) tracks and regulates configuration and software changes throughout a multivendor network infrastructure. It provides superior visibility into network changes and can track compliance with a broad variety of regulatory, IT, corporate governance, and technology requirements.
|Security staging, configuration, and monitoring||
● Cisco Security Manager is a leading enterprise-class application for managing security. It delivers provisioning of firewall, VPN, and intrusion-prevention-system (IPS) services across Cisco routers, security appliances, and switch service modules. The suite also includes the Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis and Response System (Cisco Security MARS) for monitoring and mitigation.
|Voice and unified communications configuration and provisioning||
● Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager provides a reliable and scalable web-based solution for managing a company’s crucial next-generation communications services. It manages unified communications services in an integrated IP telephony, voicemail, and messaging environment.
|Staging, deployment, and changes of licenses||
● Cisco License Manager, a secure client-server application, can help you easily manage Cisco IOS Software activation and licenses for a wide range of Cisco platforms running Cisco IOS Software as well as other operating systems.
|Staging, deployment, and changes to configuration and image files||
● Cisco Configuration Engine is a secure network management product that provides zero-touch image and configuration distribution through centralized, template-based management.
|Embedded hardware-based cryptography acceleration (IPSec + Secure Sockets Layer [SSL])||
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Sessions**||
|Cisco Unified SRST sessions||
اولین کسی باشید که دیدگاهی می نویسد “روتر شبکه سیسکو Cisco 3925E ISR”
برای فرستادن دیدگاه، باید وارد شده باشید.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.