- توضیحات تکمیلی
- نظرات (0)
Cisco ISR C2951-K9
|تعداد پورتهای 10/100/1000||
Total Onboard WAN 10/100/1000 Ports : 3
RJ-45-Based Ports : 3
|تعداد پورتهای SFP||
SFP-Based Ports (use of SFP port disables the corresponding : 1
|Service Module Slots||
|Double-Wide Service Module Slots (use of a double-wide slot will occupy all single-wide service module slots in a 2900)||
Memory DDR2 ECC DRAM – Default : 512 MB
Memory (DDR2 ECC DRAM) – Maximum : 2 GB
Compact Flash (External) – Default : slot 0: 256 MB
Compact Flash (External) – Maximum : slot 1: none – slot 0: 4 GB
External USB 2.0 Flash Memory Slots (Type A) : 2
|انواع پورت های کنسول||
USB Console Port (Type B) (up to 115.2 kbps) : 1
Power-Supply Options : AC, PoE, and DC
Typical Power (No Modules) (Watts) : 70
Maximum Power with AC Power Supply (Watts) : 340
Maximum End-Point PoE Power Available from AC PoE Power Supply (Watts) : 370
Maximum End-Point PoE Power Capacity with PoE Boost (Watts) : 750
|RPS Support (External)||
Cisco RPS 2300
AC Input Voltage : 100 to 240 VAC auto ranging
AC Input Frequency : 47 to 63 Hz
AC Input Current Range AC Power Supply (Maximum) : 3.4 to 1.4A
AC Input Surge Current : <50A
DC Input Voltage : 24 to 60 Vdc, autoranging positive or negative
DC Input Current : (MAX) 12A (24V)
|ابعاد (H x W x D)||
.( 88.9x 438.2 x 469.9 mm)
Rack Height : 2RU
Rack-Mount 19 in. (48.3 cm) EIA : Included
Rack-Mount 23 in. (58.4 cm) EIA : Optional
Weight with AC Power Supply (No Modules) : 29 lb (13.2 kg)
Weight with AC PoE Power Supply (No Modules) : 30 lb (13.6 kg)
Typical Weight Fully Configured : 34 lb (15.5 kg)
Back and Side to Front
|Optional Airflow Kit||
Acoustic: Sound Pressure (Typical/Maximum) : 54.4/67.4 dBA
Acoustic: Sound Power (Typical/Maximum) : 62.6/74.5 dBA
(-40 to 70ºC)
|میزان مقاومت در برابر رطوبت||
47 CFR, Part 15
Cisco 2951 with 3 onboard GE, 4 EHWIC slots, 3 DSP slots, 1 ISM slot, 256MB CF default, 512MB DRAM default, IP Base
● The Cisco 2900 Series ISRs offer increased levels of services integration with voice, video, security, wireless, mobility, and data services, enabling greater efficiencies and cost savings.
|Services On Demand||
● A single Cisco IOS® Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image containsall of the Cisco IOS technology sets which can be activated with a software license. This allows your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new IOS image. Additionally, larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
|High Performance with Integrated Services||
● The Cisco 2900 Series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 75 Mbps.
● Designed to address customer business requirements, the Cisco 2900 Series modular architecture offers increased capacity and performance as your network needs grow.
● The Cisco 2900 Series architecture provides energy-saving features that include the following:
● The Cisco 2900 Series maximizes investment protection:
● The Cisco 2900 Series ISRs are highly modular platforms with several types of module slots to add connectivity and services for varied branch-office network requirements.
● The Cisco 2900 Series are powered by high-performance multi-core processors that can support the growing demands of high-speed WAN connections to the branch-office while also running multiple concurrent services.
|Embedded IP Security (IPSec) VPN Hardware Acceleration||
● Embedded hardware encryption acceleration is enhanced to provide higher scalability, which combined with an optional Cisco IOS Security license, enables WAN link security and VPN services (IPSec acceleration).
|Multigigabit Fabric (MGF)||
● The Cisco 2900 Series introduces an innovative Multi Gigabit Fabric (MGF) that allows for efficient module-to-module communication, enabling tighter services interactions across modules while reducing the overhead on the route processor.
|TDM Interconnectivity Fabric||
● Unified communications services in the branch office are significantly enhanced with the use of a TDM interconnectivity fabric in the system architecture, allowing for scaling of DS-0 channel capacity.
|Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Ports||
● All onboard WAN ports are 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN routed ports.
|Innovative Universal-Serial-Bus (USB)-Based Console Access||
● A new, innovative USB console port offers management connectivity for devices without a serial port such as modern laptop computers.
|Optional Integrated Power Supply for Distribution of PoE and Universal DC Power Supply||
● An optional upgrade to the internal power supply provides inline power (802.3af-compliant PoE and Cisco Inline Power) to integrated switch modules.
|Optional External Redundant Power Supply (RPS)||
● The Cisco 2911, 2921, and 2951 allow for power redundancy through the use of an external RPS device, thereby decreasing network downtime and protecting the network from power-supply failures.
● When connected to an external RPS device, the Cisco 2911, 2921, and 2951 can operate in a PoE boost configuration in lieu of redundant power mode – whereby the power capacity of the platform is increased to twice the normal level to power additional PoE ports.
|Designed for Flexible Deployments||
● The Cisco 2911 and 2951 are designed for NEBS environments.
|Cisco Service Module||
● Each service module slot offers high-data-throughput capability:
|Cisco Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC)||
● The EHWIC slot provides enhancements to the prior generation’s high-speed WAN interface card (HWIC) slots while provide maximum investment protection by natively supporting HWICs, WAN Interface Cards (WICs), Voice Interface Cards (VICs), and Voice/WAN interface cards (VWICs).
|Cisco Internal Services Module (ISM)||
● A single ISM slot provides flexibility to integrate intelligent service modules on an internal slot within the chassis
|Cisco High-Density Packet Voice Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Module (PVDM3) Slots on Motherboard||
● PVDM3 slots natively support PVDM3 modules, providing support for richer density for rich-media voice and video.
|Compact Flash Slots||
● Two external Compact Flash slots are available on the Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers. Each slot can support high-speed storage densities upgradeable to 4 GB in density.
|USB 2.0 Ports||
● Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports are supported. The USB ports enable secure token capabilities and storage.
IPv4, IPv6, Static Routes, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), BGP Router Reflector, Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS), Multicast Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMPv3) Protocol Independent Multicast sparse mode (PIM SM), PIM Source Specific Multicast (SSM), Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP), IPSec, Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE), Bi-Directional Forwarding Detection (BVD), IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast, MPLS, L2TPv3, 802.1ag, 802.3ah, L2 and L3 VPN.
Ethernet, 802.1q VLAN, Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol (MLPPP), Frame Relay, Multilink Frame Relay (MLFR) (FR.15 and FR.16), High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC), Serial (RS-232, RS-449, X.21, V.35, and EIA-530), Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE), and ATM.
QoS, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Hierarchical QoS, Policy-Based Routing (PBR), Performance Routing (PfR), and Network-Based Advanced Routing (NBAR).
The Web Services Management Agent (WSMA) defines a mechanism through which you can manage a network device, retrieve configuration data information, and upload and manipulate new configuration data. WSMA uses XML-based data encoding that is transported by the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) for the configuration data and protocol messages.
Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM) is a distributed and customized approach to event detection and recovery offered directly in a Cisco IOS Software device. It offers the ability to monitor events and take informational, corrective, or any desired EEM action when the monitored events occur or when a threshold is reached.
Cisco IOS IP Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) enable you to assure new business-critical IP applications, as well as IP services that use data, voice, and video in an IP network.
|SNMP, RMON, Syslog, NetFlow, and TR-069||
Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers also support SNMP, Remote Monitoring (RMON), syslog, NetFlow, and TR-069 in addition to the embedded management features previously mentioned.
|Embedded Hardware-Based Cryptography and Acceleration||
|Cisco Unified SRST Sessions||
|Cisco Unified CCME Sessions||